8 Features in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management You Didn’t Know You Needed
In today’s dynamic business landscape, it is necessary to seamlessly integrate operations, anticipate demand, and collaborate efficiently with partners. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management offers a suite of functionalities that streamline supply chain processes and elevate them to new heights. You might be surprised by some of the powerful features Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management houses. Let’s delve into eight features of this robust platform.
8 Features in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management:
- Predictive Analytics: Beyond the usual analytics, SCM incorporates predictive analytics, allowing businesses to foresee potential hiccups in their supply chain. This feature uses historical data to predict future events, enabling proactive problem-solving.
- IoT Integration: Microsoft Dynamics 365 SCM seamlessly connects with IoT devices. This feature ensures real-time tracking of goods, equipment monitoring, and even predictive maintenance alerts. It’s a game-changer for industries relying heavily on machinery.
- Asset Management: Monitor and manage production equipment, optimize maintenance schedules, and reduce unplanned downtime.
- Advanced Analytics and AI: Leverage built-in AI tools to glean insights from your supply chain data, enhancing decision-making.
- Vendor Collaboration: The Vendor Collaboration feature lets you onboard vendors into a portal where they can view forecasts, purchase orders, and even collaborate on consignment inventory, making vendor interaction smoother and more transparent.
- Demand Forecasting with AI: Leveraging AI, the system can generate more accurate demand forecasts by analyzing past data, trends, and even external factors like seasonality or market changes. Such precision ensures businesses are always a step ahead in their planning.
- Product Information Management (PIM) Integration: PIM in Dynamics 365 SCM centralizes product information, ensuring consistent and updated data across all channels. Whether you’re managing multiple e-commerce platforms or brick-and-mortar stores, PIM integration ensures data consistency.
- Quality Control with Machine Learning: Gone are the days of random sample testing. With machine learning, Dynamics 365 SCM can analyze patterns in defects, ensuring more efficient quality control and significantly reducing wastage.
If you want to learn more about how to take full advantage of these features or to learn more about them in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, contact us here to learn how we can help you grow your business. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 345-8817.
2020 Nucleus Research Report on ERP Technology