- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/Sales
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 Finance & SCM
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
Wireless Networking Solutions Supplier Implements Microsoft Dynamics GP Manufacturing
Our client, located Ontario Canada, is a wireless mesh infrastructure supplier that provides broadband wireless networking solutions. They sell mainly to companies, universities and communities and their solutions help create a wireless workspace. Our client was founded in 2001 and has experienced exponential growth since its inception.
This client sought a completely integrated financial management and supply chain management solution. In addition to standard needs and functionality they needed to improve customer service and track cases more accurately. Furthermore, they needed the ability to track their interaction with their contract manufacturer. Their growth necessitated a system that could be implemented rapidly.
To meet the objectives, Logan Consulting and this network provider conducted a Strategic Information Systems Planning (SISP) assessment to identify the business and technology needs. After conducting this assessment Logan Consulting led our client in an implementation of Microsoft Dynamic Customer Relationship Management Version. The sales and customer service functionality was fully implemented in a two-week timeframe to meet their demands.
Upon completion of the CRM implementation Logan Consulting led an implementation of Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains). In addition to standard financial and supply chain functionality, Engineering Change Orders and Bills of Material functionality was implemented.
- Quick, high impact implementation of a fully functional ERP and CRM solution.
- Ability for our client to properly track customer cases.
- Ability for our client’s management to manage and review the sales pipeline.
- Improved interaction with their contract manufacturer by utilizing Bills of Material and Engineering Change Orders.
- Complete financial reporting package to properly analyze results.
- Detailed reports that gave executives ability to review important metrics.