- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/Sales
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 Finance & SCM
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
Universal Recycling Technologies (URT) is a recycling company that provides electronics recycling, universal waste recycling and asset recovery solutions across a diverse range of market segments including OEMs, retailers, municipalities and Fortune 500 organizations.
URT works with more than 20 large and geographically dispersed original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), managing collections through 20 state legislative programs and ten voluntary programs in other states. URT’s extensive collector network includes municipal and retail locations across the nation— covering all 50 states—greatly expanding potential and capacity for its customers. As a part of this process, URT required streamlined and automated functionality to support the tracking of inbound recyclable material, manage and consume recycling commitments and allocations to states and municipalities, and properly bill and credit clients, OEM’s, and retailers.
The Logan Consulting Solution
After thorough requirements gathering and a detailed process design phase, Logan Consulting developed custom Dynamics AX functionality, integrated to Purchase Orders, Sales Order, Invoicing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and the General Ledger. The custom functions support all aspects of the recycling process from notification of inbound material, to material receipt, to proper billing and crediting of all partners in the process.
By implementing the custom Microsoft Dynamics AX solution, URT was able to recognize the following results and benefits:
- Complete inbound material tracking
- Efficient receiving and identification of recyclable material
- Complete integration to Purchasing, Sales Orders, Invoicing, Payables, and the General Ledger
- Detailed visibility to agreements with states, OEM’s, and municipalities including consumption against defined allocations
- Dramatic reduction in transaction processing time and effort and elimination of manual logs and spreadsheets previously required to support the process.
- Drastically improved reporting capabilities
Improving your insurance claims processing can be easy. Logan Consulting, your Chicago-based consulting firm, has helped clients across the nation find their full potential every day. Stop losing revenue opportunities and start managing your company efficiently. Talk to us and watch your digital transformation begin.Download Case Study