- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/Sales
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 Finance & SCM
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
Our client owns exclusive rights to the development, manufacture, sales, marketing, and distribution of the company, which is a powerful blend of biocatalysts that breaks down complex organic molecules to help eliminate waste, reduce odors, improve soil fertility, and enhance water quality. Since our client is 100% natural and non-toxic, it is safe for a wide variety of uses in consumer and industrial products.
Our client is growing rapidly and expanding distribution across the globe. In order to support current business requirements and lay a foundation to support its aggressive growth plans, they required an ERP system that could be quickly implemented, yet provide leading edge capabilities to a sophisticated user base. The new ERP system would support all aspects of the business and would replace an existing business application (MYOB) and a multitude of home grown solutions, mainly based in MS Excel.
Our client initially engaged Logan Consulting to perform a system selection among a number of mid-tier and leading ERP suppliers.
The Logan Consulting Solution
After a thorough selection process, they selected Microsoft Dynamics AX as its ERP of choice, and opted to use a cloud offering to greatly reduce the costs of the application and hardware. Subsequently, they engaged Logan Consulting to lead the implementation and meet an aggressive implementation schedule. In support of this goal, Logan Consulting developed an approach and plan that lead to the successful implementation of the Sales Order to Cash, Purchase Requisition to Payment, and Financials business processes in approximately 5 weeks. This included operations in the United States, Australia, and Thailand.
By implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX in a rapid manner, BiOWiSH Technologies was able to recognize the following results and benefits:
- Real-time inventory visibility across a global supply chain
- Full automation of intercompany trade, including Purchase Order / Sales Order transacting, transfer pricing, and intercompany eliminations
- Online purchase requisitioning with system enforced approval compliance and workflow
- Best practice business processes that are enforced and enabled through the Microsoft Dynamics AX application
- Fully integrated financials, including consolidations and intercompany eliminations For more information visit www.loganconsulting.com
- By selecting the SaaS / Cloud model, they were able to greatly reduce its overall expenditures and cost of ownership
- Information and requisitioning abilities for light ERP users through the Dynamics AX Enterprise Portal
Improving your insurance claims processing can be easy. Logan Consulting, your Chicago-based consulting firm, has helped clients across the nation find their full potential every day. Stop losing revenue opportunities and start managing your company efficiently. Talk to us and watch your digital transformation begin.