- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/Sales
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 Finance & SCM
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
Global technology service provider implements Microsoft Dynamics AX’s budgeting functionality through leveraging Logan Consulting’s business and software expertise.
This global technology provider offers services such as; IT and case management, DevOps, business intelligence and information security. The company also provides consulting services, managed services (system and application administration), and system integration and management. They have an extensive partner network which includes some companies such as Atlassian, Delphix, and SAP Business Objects. The company is privately owned and operates in Canada, India, Australia, and the United Kingdom in addition to the United States.
The company is a management consulting, services and technology solution provider that began using Microsoft Dynamics AX in 2014. In order to increase functionality and reporting, they decided to implement the Budgeting module in AX and engaged Logan Consulting to assist in this effort.
The client chose Logan Consulting to design, configure and implement the Budgeting module in Dynamics AX. Logan Consulting used best practices to design a solution that fit the company’s needs and engaged Column users in a collaborative effort.
By implementing the budgeting module, our client reached their goal of integrating their budget in Dynamics AX. Benefits from this implementation include:
- Combined actual vs. budget reporting out of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Increased visibility to cash flow forecasting and determination of variances
- Use of the Excel add-in for Microsoft Dynamics AX to reduce time spent on manual entry
- Integration with Management Reporter to view budget numbers in corporate month end and year end reporting