- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/Sales
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 Finance & SCM
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
Logan Consulting provides expert business and software knowledge to integrate a newly acquired business onto a personalized healthcare company’s existing Microsoft Dynamics AX system.
Our client is focused on developing and marketing a range of healthcare solutions. The company has a unique, system-based approach so that the patient can improve their personal healthcare. The company has an estimated market value of $1.6 billion. The company has offices across the United States, Europe and India.
Our client acquired a new business that was running PeopleSoft for their accounting processes. They wanted to bring this new business into the fold of their AX system for obvious reasons. They had the ability to leverage existing core financial modules to handle business processes, but also needed to utilize the project management and accounting module to address the project accounting needs.
The Logan Consulting Solution
The client selected Logan Consulting as their partner for this project. The team first conducted a detailed scoping and planning phase to gather the requirements and decide on what approach would work best. Once that was determined, a prototype of the system was established. Next, the system was configured and designed to support the business requirements. Finally, technical integrations and customization (between ADP, Concur, and AX) were developed. This was completed for United States, Canada and UK entities.
The client’s new business was successfully brought in to their existing Microsoft Dynamics AX system along with their integrations.
- Project management and accounting module setup and live for Harris US, Canada and UK
- Project management structure put in place to track task, status, issues and costs to accurately reflect project status
- ADP and Concur interfaces were developed and integrated with AX system
- Existing financial modules (AP, AR, GL and fixed assets) were leveraged and fully utilized
Improving your insurance claims processing can be easy. Logan Consulting, your Chicago-based consulting firm, has helped clients across the nation find their full potential every day. Stop losing revenue opportunities and start managing your company efficiently. Talk to us and watch your digital transformation begin.