Why Should You Move Your ERP System to the Cloud?
Posted on: August 1, 2014 | By: Jim Bertler | Acumatica
From e-mail to data sharing, it seems that the cloud is rapidly popping up everywhere we look. Chances are some aspect of the cloud affects your life every single day and if not, it soon will. As time goes on, more and more companies are harnessing the power of the cloud for a variety of reasons. Our partner Acumatica, the leading provider in cloud ERP software, knows the advantages of what cloud computing can do for ERP in your business. The question is, do you? Why should your business’s ERP system make the move to the cloud?
- Your company does not want to stand still- You want the ability to grow, and with lower costs and flat-fee prices that don’t charge you per user, you can do just that.
- You don’t want to deal with messy integration- Integrating Acumatica’s cloud ERP software is seamless and quick, plus allows for deployment on premise or in the cloud with the ability to switch whenever you please.
- Your company wants mobility- With data stored on the cloud you can access your information from virtually anywhere.
- You want your company to be up to date- Acumatica’s cloud ERP software provides continuous new additions of capabilities that don’t require installments.
- You want your business to keep up with the competition- You do not want to be left behind as more and more companies make the switch to the cloud.
The benefits of cloud computing are evident everywhere. Software is being continuously innovated to fit customers’ needs and it is clear that these needs are being moved to the cloud. Your ERP system should be no exception. You should allow your business the ability to expand and move forward, and with Acumatica’s cloud ERP solution you can allow for just that. If you would like to hear more benefits of switching your companies ERP system to the cloud and would like to hear more about just want Acumatica’s cloud ERP can do for you, feel free to contact Logan Consulting, a Chicago based Acumatica partner and cloud ERP expert.
2020 Nucleus Research Report on ERP Technology