QAD EE Browses Provide Value via Easy Data Visibility
As companies implement QAD EE and its .Net interface when they convert from other ERP systems or as they upgrade from previous versions of QAD’s ERP software, the power of browses continues to add value! Power users and IT teams who understand where QAD EE data resides can easily create browses which can be used on an ad hoc basis or linked to a menu and accessed by all users who have access to that menu. Browses can run within one QAD EE Domain or across multiple QAD EE Domains, enabling cross business reporting not easily available in prior versions of the software.
Browses display rows of data which can be filtered, sorted, and grouped in many different ways. Popular features of QAD EE .Net browses are as follows:
- Simple press of a button export to Excel, PDF, or csv file under the Actions menu
- Filter data using various qualifiers (such as equals, not equals, contains, etc…) and wildcards.
- The ability to create browses with specific criteria, and save them to your favorites with the saved criteria, using the Add to Favorites button on the menu bar. The criteria does not need to be re-entered each time the browse is run
- Browses can be set to Auto Run, so that the browse can be refreshed automatically every x seconds.
- Ability to drill down on fields displayed for more detailed information
- Easily add, remove, and move columns to tailor the browse to your needs
- Email the browse or browse link
- Copies link to browse for external use
- Group browse data and display sums, counts, and other calculations
About Logan Consulting
Logan Consulting is a leading consulting firm with strengths in strategy, project management, business process design, ERP and CRM implementation, recruitment and training. Since 1992, our business process-based delivery techniques and tools have helped our clients build a solid business process and information technology foundation to support their business. Our clients count on us for objective, unbiased analysis, recommendations and project work. To learn more and hear what our customers are saying about us, please visit our website (www.logan-consulting.com).
Logan Consulting is headquartered in Chicago, IL with global services reach.
Is Your Accounting Software Hurting Your Business?
Top 10 Inventory & Operations Decisions Distributors Are Making Blind
2020 Nucleus Research Report on ERP Technology