QAD Adaptive ERP Highlights
Posted on: April 24, 2023 | By: Emily Aro | QAD Business Process
QAD’s Adaptive ERP 2021.1, the latest version of QAD’s next generation ERP solution, includes the Adaptive User Experience (UX) and the QAD Enterprise Platform. As organizations seek to boost business responsiveness and flexibility to address disruption, this latest release progresses our customers’ ability to advance the business intelligence, innovation and business agility required by today’s manufacturers. This blog will discuss the QAD Adaptive ERP highlights and additional enhancements to the QAD Adaptive portfolio.
With this release, QAD strengthens their cloud ERP offering to deliver new adaptive manufacturing capabilities, increase user productivity and enhance manufacturing and supply chain efficiency.
QAD Adaptive ERP 2021.1 Highlights
While the latest release of QAD Adaptive ERP continues to add functionality across all of their critical capabilities. One of the most useful is the addition of QAD Sourcing and QAD Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) to our Integrated Supplier Management capabilities.
These two new solutions will help our customers communicate effectively and transparently with their suppliers, automating and streaming supplier performance and risk information across the supplier’s lifecycle.
QAD’s new SRM gives manufacturers and their suppliers a single point of entry to facilitate real-time communication, improve procurement processes and reduce inbound supply risks. It delivers value across direct and strategic indirect procurement activities by improving strategic sourcing, supplier quality management, contract management and supplier performance.
Additional enhancements to the QAD Adaptive Applications solution portfolio includes:
- Digital Supply Chain Planning (DSCP)
- Global Trade and Transportation Execution (GTTE)
- Foreign-Trade Zone (FTZ)
- QAD EQMS (Enterprise Quality Management System)
- QAD Internationalization for Brazil, China, Hungary, India and other countries.
- QAD’s mobile platform
- QAD Analytics KPIs and personalized Action Centers
- QAD Financials simplifies the budget creation process and better aligns budgets with the Financial Report Writer.
- QAD’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Trade Activity Management is no longer an add-on product but an included solution
- Digital Manufacturing
- QAD Manufacturing adds eSignature functionality for Inventory Detail and Transfer,
- Test Specifications and Production Orders Operations
- Restricted Transactions are now supported for key inventory transactions, which complements 21 CFR Part 11 and GxP regulatory requirements.
- QAD Production Execution improves the coordinated management of material, labor and equipment
- QAD Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
If you are interested in learning more about the QAD Adaptive ERP highlights and more, contact us here to find out how we can help you grow your business. You can also email us at email@example.com or call (312) 345-8817.
Is Your Accounting Software Hurting Your Business?
Top 10 Inventory & Operations Decisions Distributors Are Making Blind
2020 Nucleus Research Report on ERP Technology