Grow Your Construction Company with Acumatica Construction Edition
Posted on: January 6, 2021 | By: Josie Mah | Acumatica
Since its mid-2020 release, Acumatica 2020 R2 has helped a variety of businesses grow. This update included the latest updates for Acumatica Construction Edition, a cloud-based software that services contractors, subcontractors, home builders, and developers. Since its initial release in 2018, Acumatica Construction Edition has observed a >200% annual growth rate due to its innovative technologies and all-inclusive user licensing model that enables companies to more efficiently handle business operations. With its advanced accounting, project management, CRM, and mobile offerings, Acumatica Construction Edition is a pioneer in cloud-based construction software solutions. In this blog post, we will highlight Acumatica Construction Edition’s exciting features and its 2020 R2 edition updates.
Acumatica Construction Edition’s Capabilities
- Accounting — Acumatica Construction Edition provides users with complete control over their project costs and helps to maximize profitability and lower risks. The easy-to-use financial management platform allows users to predict and manage costs, profits, taxes, and more.
- Project Management — With real-time information, users are able to focus on the project instead of the paperwork. Acumatica Construction Edition allows for more efficient decision-making through the tracking of activities, documents, and costs in one unified platform.
- Field Management — Acumatica Construction Edition streamlines field and office work to eliminate time wasted on double entries, whether it be employee expenses or change orders. The platform’s field management capabilities can increase field productivity and profitability.
- CRM — With its incorporation of Customer Relationship Management, Acumatica Construction Edition allows businesses to communicate with customers and grow their business. The platform provides marketing and sales functions that ensure the accuracy and timeliness of customer information.
- Mobile — By providing mobile access to users’ Acumatica platform, Acumatica Construction Edition increases productivity and helps construction projects run more smoothly.
Acumatica 2020 R2 Construction Edition Updates
The 2020 R2 update of Acumatica Construction Edition includes a variety of improvements. For example, the platform sees enhanced American Institute of Architects (AIA) processes, an updated Pro Forma correction workflow, AI-generated AP automation, and Improved integration with external construction management software. Additionally, Acumatica Payroll has added new certified payroll, deduction and benefits, and tax management features, all of which help businesses streamline operations and construction processes.
Enabling smarter decision-making and increasing profitability, Acumatica proves to be an efficient platform for contractors and construction companies. Logan Consulting is a proud Acumatica partner that has helped many businesses customize and adapt their Acumatica platforms. If you are interested in Acumatica or curious about how our expertise in ERP can help you transform your business, feel free to contact us.
5 Steps to Navigating ERP Selection and Implementation
Top 10 Inventory & Operations Decisions Distributors Are Making Blind
2020 Nucleus Research Report on ERP Technology