- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/Sales
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 Finance & SCM
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
Industrial Products Manufacturing Company Implements Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Logan Consulting Leads a Successful Microsoft Dynamics CRM Implementation for an Industrial Products Manufacturing Company in Canada
Our client, located Ontario Canada, is a wireless mesh infrastructure supplier that provides broadband wireless networking solutions. The client sells mainly to companies, universities and communities and their solutions help create a wireless workspace. They were founded in 2001 and have experienced exponential growth since its inception.
Our client sought a completely integrated financial management and supply chain management solution. In addition to standard needs and functionality they needed to improve customer service and track cases more accurately. Furthermore, they needed the ability to track their interaction with their contract manufacturer. Their growth necessitated a system that could be implemented rapidly.
To meet the objectives, Logan Consulting and the client conducted a Strategic Information Systems Planning (SISP) assessment to identify the business and technology needs. After conducting this assessment Logan Consulting led the client in an implementation of Microsoft Dynamic Customer Relationship Management. The sales and customer service functionality was fully implemented in a two-week timeframe to meet the client’s demands.
Upon completion of the CRM implementation Logan Consulting led an implementation of Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains. In addition to standard financial and supply chain functionality, Engineering Change Orders and Bills of Material functionality was implemented.
- Quick, high impact implementation of a fully functional ERP and CRM solution.
- Ability for the client to properly track customer cases.
- Ability for the client’s management to manage and review the sales pipeline.
- Improved interaction with their contract manufacturer by utilizing Bills of Material and Engineering Change Orders.
- Complete financial reporting package to properly analyze results.
- Detailed reports that gave executives ability to review important metrics.