- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/Sales
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 Finance & SCM
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
Healthcare Professional Services Organization Implements Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Logan Consulting Helps a Healthcare Professional Services Organization Deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Our client consults healthcare providers to manage professional liability risk. They are a consultive and operations management company that specializes in innovative integrated risk/quality/safety/service systems and healthcare captive insurance company development and management.
The client sought a CRM solution which would allow for the capturing of all dialog (both verbal and Email) between staff and all of the individuals they consult with. They wished to capture history regarding the companies and individuals which they insured. This would provide a comprehensive repository of data concerning policies, people insured individuals, and any claims made against those policies.
There existed the requirement to link the client’s existing SharePoint sites to CRM, allowing for direct access from within CRM. Finally, there was a requirement for the ability to log support cases and manage projects, both internal and external for their customer base.
Logan Consulting was selected to deploy Dynamics CRM to meet the functional and technical needs sought by the client. The Dynamics CRM Outlook client was deployment, allowing for working within a single application. CRM was highly customized, adding several new objects which stored details specific to their business and allowing for detailing strategic searching capabilities via the Advanced Find functionality.
The CRM workflow engine was utilized in order to generate a host of activities executed when performing periodic reviews for the existing customer base. Case management was also deployed in order to manage issues relating to customers while also providing a dynamic internal project management tool. Our client’s extensive SharePoint environment is also accessible directly within CRM via the IFrame technology offered within the Dynamics CRM.
- A highly customized Dynamics CRM deployment which allows for the capturing of all information specific to their unique industry.
- Easy to use CRM application imbedded within the Microsoft Outlook application providing a single application to work from.
- The ability to capture all outbound and inbound Email correspondence with both customers and vendors.
- Newly designed business processes integrated with CRM functionality to streamline processes and reduce data entry time.
- Case Management allows for monitoring of customer issues and requests while also allowing for internal project visibility and management.