- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/Sales
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 Finance & SCM
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
Logan Consulting Implements Microsoft Dynamics GP for Chicago Professional Services Company
Our client is a multi-site corporation that provides primary medical services to the public. With fourteen clinics in six states, our client has a patient base consisting mainly of veterans and indigents. They are headquartered in downtown Chicago and has annual revenues over 22 million.
Our client’s new controller determined the need to replace the legacy accounting system because it was no longer a sufficient fit to fill the requirements of the company. This client relied heavily on the use spreadsheets for any kind of reporting, especially for consolidated financial statements and needed more flexibility in all aspects of the accounting system. In addition, They were looking to find an ERP package that would have the ability to grow and expand along with the needs of the company.
Our client was looking for an ERP system that fit within their predefined budget, was significantly more automated than their legacy system and filled their need for an automated reporting package. Microsoft Dynamics GP fulfilled all of these requirements for them, included the ability to “drill-back” from any screen to get to the base level of any transaction and provided a better internal control environment. FRx Financial Reporting fulfilled the aspiration to integrate financial statements into their extensive board reports and give them financial and operational monthly reports. Logan Consulting provided project management, including executive level management as well as process expertise to develop an outline of the day to day workflows within their accounting department. This also included business and software expertise to support process design/improvement, procedure development, integration, report writing and data conversion.
To meet objectives, Logan Consulting reinforced and trained staff on the new processes and identified opportunities to leverage the real-time data and information now available in the new system.
- Logan Consulting helped this client successfully go live with Microsoft Dynamics GP
- They are now able to report consolidated financial statements with the push of a button and without any manual re-key of information, a 60 percent decrease on spreadsheet input.
- Our client is able to gather and analyze data using the drilldown capabilities provided by Great Plains as well as using explorer and report writer capabilities for data dumps to further enhance profitability.
- They use the functionality of integration manager, quick journals and repeating batches to increase journal entry efficiency including the payroll entry.
- Logan Consulting helped to integrate General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Advanced invoicing, integration manager and FRx. Our client is currently self sufficient in all of these modules.