- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/Sales
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 Finance & SCM
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
Alarms System Company Implements Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Logan Consulting Upgrades Professional Services Company to Microsoft CRM.
Our client’s Portable Alarm Systems’ primary business is the design, development, production, and marketing of the world’s first transportable, cellular security system with high performance wireless sensors. In addition, our client provides 24-hour, nationwide wireless monitoring for every tattletale security system sold. Our client is headquartered in Westerville, OH and serves nationally recognized construction companies and will soon serve residential customers with the launch of their consumer unit. Our client is committed to providing outstanding customer care with monitoring services that are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, through Underwriters’ laboratories listed dispatch center.
Our client was using Salesforce.com for sales and marketing, and QuickBooks for their financials and distribution. In addition to these applications, their personnel were required to enter redundant data in a number of web-based applications that provide important reporting metrics. In order to resolve these issues and better coordinate the overall sales, marketing and customer service efforts our client purchased Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Our client implemented Microsoft Dynamics CRM and fully utilized the built in tools to develop custom objects and create workflow rules. SCRIBE was used to migrate the Salesforce.com data into the new database. Serialized alarm systems management was streamlined by the ability to track all of the critical information related to the actual unit and monitoring in one place. Custom SSRS reports were also developed for the sales module and management reporting requirements.
Once the upgrade was complete three integrations were developed. First, two way integration of customers and sales orders, using a third party product provided by Youngland Software between Microsoft CRM and QuickBooks. Additional custom fields and scripting on forms was necessary for this integration to work.
They also required an integration between the company which provided the monitoring service to their customers and Microsoft CRM. An excel file is provided every day and an integration process is run to synchronize the data. Additionally, Tatttletale uses a third party billing service to invoice their customers. Information for the billing service was provided in a flat file format and an integration process is run to synchronize the data.
Lastly, an integration between Microsoft CRM and United Parcel Service was designed to track shipments, weights, and tracking numbers.
- The sales team uses workflow to help convert leads to sales
- Credit approvals are quickly turned around using workflows and queues
- Warehouse staff is notified of sales immediately and can even plan ahead when Microsoft CRM shows an increase in potential sales
- Shipment tracking numbers are updated in Microsoft CRM eliminating duplicate entry Customer service can determine exactly where a customer’s monitoring unit is from initial sale to actual delivery
- Integration between Microsoft CRM and Quickbooks eliminates duplicate entry and maintains data integrity
- Imports from external billing sources are streamlined which increases productivity and increases accuracy