Inventory Management in Acumatica
Posted on: January 23, 2023 | By: Rosie Gill | Acumatica
Inventory management is a crucial aspect of any business, and Acumatica offers a comprehensive and flexible solution for managing inventory across your entire organization.
Acumatica’s inventory management system includes features such as:
- Stock tracking: Allows you to track the quantity and location of all items in your inventory, including on-hand quantities, minimum and maximum reorder points, and more.
- Barcode scanning: Allows you to quickly and easily scan items in and out of inventory, increasing accuracy and efficiency.
- Multi-location tracking: Allows you to track inventory across multiple locations, including warehouses, stores, and other facilities.
- Serial and lot tracking: Allows you to track specific serial numbers and lot numbers of items, allowing you to track and manage items with unique characteristics.
- Stock adjustments: Allows you to make adjustments to your inventory, such as corrections for errors or changes in quantity.
- Inventory forecasting: Allows you to predict future inventory needs based on historical data and trends, allowing you to plan ahead and avoid stockouts.
In addition to these features, Acumatica also includes a range of inventory reports, including inventory turnover, stock status, and inventory aging, which allow you to gain insights into your inventory and make data-driven decisions.
Acumatica’s inventory management system is also highly customizable, allowing you to tailor it to the specific needs of your business. With Acumatica, you can set up different inventory locations, item classes, and item groups, and create custom fields and forms to suit your business needs.
Logan Consulting focuses on helping clients create and implement solutions that will satisfy their unique needs and take their businesses to the next level. If you are interested in learning more about our services, contact us today!
5 Steps to Navigating ERP Selection and Implementation
Top 10 Inventory & Operations Decisions Distributors Are Making Blind
2020 Nucleus Research Report on ERP Technology