Dynamics 365 for Operations On-Premises Edition Now Available
Posted on: June 6, 2017 | By: Jarrod Kraemer | Microsoft Dynamics AX/365
We would like to pass along that Dynamics 365 for Operations is now available as an on-premises solution. To deploy D365 for a customer-owned environment, you will need a Microsoft Online Services ID (Azure Active Directory tenant). This ID is required also to gain access the Lifecycle Services project, where you can store and manage all documents related to the implementation project.
The software will not be available for download until after June 15th, 2017. It is expected that the software will be available to download prior to the end of the month.
Here are other important notes:
· Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 will no longer be available for new customers as of July 1st, 2017.
· Existing customers can purchase new licenses for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
· Customers have the option of purchasing Dynamics 365 for Operations on-premises and downgrading to AX 2012 R3
· Users on Dynamics AX 2009 will be able to transition directly to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations on premises
· Users on Dynamics AX 2009 on the current enhancement plan will not be able to upgrade/transition to Dynamics AX 2012
Please let us know if you are interested in learning about the pricing options for the D365 on-premises solution.
For additional information please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or (312) 345-8817.
All the best!
2020 Nucleus Research Report on ERP Technology