- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/Sales
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 Finance & SCM
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
Our client was a leading distributor of nutritional technologies to businesses and retail operations and then our client added a business to consumer division to supply these nutritional technologies to the general public. In addition, our client will create additional companies to sell related products such as exercise equipment. All of the products are sold online and the integration between the website and the business solution was a critical success factor.
The client was looking for an accounting system as well as a front end customer relationship management system which could handle everything from marketing to inventory tracking. Plus it had to be easy to use and intuitive. The integration between the websites, front end, and accounting system had to be seamless and reliable.
The Client selected Logan Consulting, Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics CRM as a complete business solution.
As a Certified Microsoft Partner, Logan Consulting had the expertise to implement this complete end to end solution.
Logan Consulting was able to get Microsoft Dynamics CRM up and running in a few short weeks to manage help the client manage their marketing plans and customer base. Microsoft Dynamics GP was processing transactions a few weeks later and the complete integration was done in the final phase. Customer orders originate in the on-line shopping cart and flow into Dynamics GP as an order/invoice and payments follow. Customers can sign-up for a newsletter on the web-sites and their information integrates directly to Dynamics CRM.
- Real-Time, up to the minute integration with their shopping cart and website.
- Real-Time, up to the minute integration between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Dynamics GP.
- Large Scale direct marketing campaigns are being built and executed against their CRM account/contact base.
- The ability to track campaign budgets as well as effectiveness while using the campaign response functionality.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM access directly from within the Outlook client, thus enabling the ability to work within a single application.
- Allows for the tracking of any selected Email which can be linked to any record found within CRM.
- Provides the ability to assign tasks and track both completion and ownership via Dynamics CRM activities.