- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/Sales
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 Finance & SCM
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
Professional Service Organization Benefits from Microsoft Dynamics GP
Our client is a professional service company and a leading provider of security monitoring services to residential and commercial properties located throughout the United States. They service over 200,000 contracts and maintains its corporate offices in suburban Chicago.
Our client implemented Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains). The initial implementation did not include appropriate documentation and many of the key players currently directing them was not present for the initial implementation. In addition, This service organization was looking to expand its business operations by adding another business unit. The new business unit would involve a significant departure from the current business model and require significant business process design. Furthermore, our client desired to use standard functionality and avoid customizations.
Logan Consulting was selected to design a solution that utilized standard Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) functionality, met the current business needs and satisfied the new business requirements. The contract administration, credit card processing and automated sales tax solution from Microsoft Dynamics GP fulfilled all of these requirements for SAI including the ability to services contracts in all 50 states and meet expected volume of 200,000 contracts per month billing on an automated basis.
Logan Consulting provided project management expertise, including executive level management to ensure the project met the tight timelines required by our client. Logan Consulting also provided business and software expertise to support process design and improvement, procedure development, integration and report writing. Furthermore, current processes were properly documented to ensure proper operating procedures were followed.
- Logan Consulting helped this client successfully go live with additional Microsoft Dynamics GP functionality.
- Logan Consulting assisted in improving current business processes and provided the appropriate documentation
- Our client met their tight timeline and was live on the system in time to support the creation of the new business unit
- Our client is able to meet future demand for contracts and process thousands of recurring contracts on a monthly basis without incurring large overhead costs.
- Our client is able to properly and automatically process sales tax on contracts and meet the filing requirements of each taxing jurisdictions without undue burden on the accounting staff.