- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/Sales
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 Finance & SCM
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
Logan Consulting updates and revamps a navigation technology and publishing company’s Microsoft Dynamics AX architecture to support their business processes and provide better reliability for their system now and going forward.
Our client is an American publishing company of maps, atlases, textbooks, and globes for travel, reference, commercial, and educational uses. It also provides online consumer street maps and directions, as well as commercial transportation routing software and mileage data.
The company’s current architecture is outdated, unsupported, and unreliable. They need to move their AX application, Microsoft SQL, and peripheral applications onto a new, more stable hardware; the current servers are beyond their useful life, and support for those servers has expired. This move will also allow them to scale and upgrade easier in the future.
The Logan Consulting Solution
Logan Consulting was selected to take on this initiative. After taking a deep dive to understand all the requirements, Logan installed and configured AX, SQL, and relevant third-party applications. The company’s team shadowed and were briefed on every step in order to transfer knowledge and best practices. User acceptance testing scenarios were also developed for full regression testing.
Logan Consulting executed the software installation on the new hardware
- Microsoft Dynamics AX installed and configured on production environment
- Microsoft SQL installed and configured on the production environment
- Third-party applications installed and configured in the appropriate environments
- Integrations re-established and connected
- Build and release processes developed for new architecture (following best practices)
- Application and database administration processes developed to ensure high performance and preventive maintenance
Improving your insurance claims processing can be easy. Logan Consulting, your Chicago-based consulting firm, has helped clients across the nation find their full potential every day. Stop losing revenue opportunities and start managing your company efficiently. Talk to us and watch your digital transformation begin.