- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/Sales
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 Finance & SCM
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
Machine parts manufacturer required Logan Consulting’s help in rolling newly acquired company into their Microsoft Dynamics AX system.
Our client is an ISO 9001-2008 certified manufacturer of machined parts. They produce large volumes of both straight and shaped (directional) machined parts and assemblies made from them. They produce tens of millions of parts per year. The company is headquartered in Michigan and was founded in 2008.
The company was in the process of acquiring another organization in Chesnee, South Carolina. Although they were already live on AX, this soon to be acquired organization needed to be rolled into the existing AX system. Also, the new company needed to be up and running in AX by a certain deadline.
The Logan Consulting Solution
Logan Consulting was selected by the company to manage this project. Logan installed the software and developed a project plan to determine the scope of the project and the business requirements. Logan worked in conjunction with the organization and the newly acquired company to achieve the best possible solution.
The new company went live on AX in time of the set deadline. Logan followed their standard methodology to ensure a successful transition.
- AX installed on site at the Chesnee location
- AX designed and configured based on the new company’s requirements
- All required data migrated into AX
- System successfully tested and accepted by end users
- End users trained and business process documented
- Production environment completed and users experienced a successful go live
Improving your insurance claims processing can be easy. Logan Consulting, your Chicago-based consulting firm, has helped clients across the nation find their full potential every day. Stop losing revenue opportunities and start managing your company efficiently. Talk to us and watch your digital transformation begin.