- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/Sales
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 Finance & SCM
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
Industrial manufacturer enlists Logan Consulting’s software and business expertise to ensure a successful implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
Our client is a Wisconsin based organization that produces metal joining products and services for thousands of companies world-wide, with facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia.
Our client was in the process of implementing many modules of Microsoft Dynamics AX to cover their financials, supply chain, and production processes. Logan Consulting was brought in to assess their project and to identify any gaps that may exist from a functional and high level technical perspective.
Logan Consulting conducted an on-site visit and assessment of the client’s Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation project. Representatives from Logan met with key resources from the company to understand their current business environment and their requirements. In addition to these meetings, Logan representatives also met with leads from the project team to understand the goals of the project as well as the pain points that have manifested over the life of the project.
Logan Consulting provided a summary of their findings as well as recommendations to address these issues. Logan identified areas of improvement in the functional aspect of Microsoft Dynamics AX and from a technical perspective.
- Documentation of business processes needed to gain efficiencies and streamline processes
- Synchronize configurations between environments to avoid loss of data and wasted duplication efforts
- User guides needed and end user training to improve end user ability and acceptance
- Financial user training to increase knowledge of the system and ensure it is up to accounting standards
- Security on each user role was enhanced to comply with segregation of duties
- Create a new reporting server to handle continuing growth of the use of Management Reporter