- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/Sales
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 Finance & SCM
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
The company is a leading provider of on-site machining services to a wide range of industrial, scientific and military customers throughout the world. The client has multiple locations around the USA, and a large inventory of specialized field machining located around the world.
Our client was seeking a Dynamics GP partner that could drive improvements of the use of Dynamics GP. The client felt they weren’t capturing the true value of Dynamics GP. Processes were antiquated and new functionality was not being used. They were also concerned that they may not know how or where to focus their efforts for improvement. Therefore, in order to determine the proper projects to undertake and to prioritize those projects, Logan Consulting recommended conducting an assessment of Dynamics GP and the surrounding business applications and processes.
The Logan Consulting Solution
After meeting with the client and performing an assessment, Logan Consulting found improvements that drove increased efficiency, greater reporting capabilities, and more automated processes.
Several improvements were identified. Some of the improvements Logan Consulting has begun implementing are:
- Replacing Crystal Reports with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Implementing Accountable Forms Printer for automation of Project Invoices
- Utilizing standard GP Project functionality to drive GL segmentation by resource type
- Implementing SmartConnect from eOne Solutions to integrate Dynamics GP and remove extensive use of macros and Excel reports that require manipulation
- The client has reduced reliance on macros that fail and cause non-value-added administrative work
- The company has reduced redundant data entry and the reliance on outside Excel based systems
- They are using more native Dynamics GP functionality and realizing the value of their investment in Dynamics GP
- The client has a clear direction for the use of Dynamics GP and future improvements that can be made
Improving your insurance claims processing can be easy. Logan Consulting, your Chicago-based consulting firm, has helped clients across the nation find their full potential every day. Stop losing revenue opportunities and start managing your company efficiently. Talk to us and watch your digital transformation begin.