- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/Sales
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 Finance & SCM
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
Not-for-Profit Improves Financial Controls and Human Resources with Microsoft Dynamics GP
Our client is a leading not-for-profit organization that provides behavioral health recovery management services for individuals with substance abuse and mental health disorders and is located in Chicago, Illinois. Through a specialized system of clinical case management, the client initiates and motivates positive behavior change and long-term recovery for individuals.
Our client was utilizing custom, home-grown systems. These systems were difficult to use and required redundant data entry. Furthermore, the month-end close cycle was lengthy and time consuming. In addition to the accounting system issues our client did not have an integrated system for managing their human resources. With approximately 400 employees and some government funding based on the number of employee positions filled it was critical that they have a robust Human Resources (HR) system.
The client needed an accounting and HR system that reduced overhead, provided better and more timely information and provided a platform for growth. Microsoft Dynamics GP fulfilled all of these requirements and FRx provided a solution for enhanced financial reporting.
Logan Consulting provided project management, including executive level management as well as process expertise to develop an outline of the day to day workflows within the accounting and HR departments. Logan Consulting also provided process design expertise, integration services, report writing skills and converted a large amount of legacy data.
- All 400 employees are now tracked in the HR system including available positions, important due dates, training, certifications and company assets held
- Sick and vacation time are calculated and accrued in Dynamics GP
- Reduced the month end closing time to provide more time financial information
- Created reports and provided reporting tools to allow users access to more information to improve decision making