QAD AP Automation
Posted on: December 31, 2018 | By: Andy Vitullo | QAD Financials
Business should focus on Transactional Automation for common repeatable transactions. When approaching automation, the following items should be considered:
- Is there a return on the investment to automate?
- Will automation increase transactional accuracy?
- Are their standard business rules that can be applied to every transactions in the population?
Supplier Invoice Processing is a transaction in QAD’s Enterprise Edition ERP that is ripe for automation. Businesses typically have multiple people processing Accounts Payable. With Human processing the risk for transactional accuracy increases.
Your Business has the following Options for the automation of supplier invoice processing:
- Create a custom interface into the supplier invoice API.
- Use a 3rd party service provider. EasyAccessAP is a third party service provider that will process you invoices and interfaces back to QAD’s EE versions.
- QAD will be deploying an E-Invoicing Service in the coming year that provides for electronic processing of supplier invoices.
Is Your Accounting Software Hurting Your Business?
Top 10 Inventory & Operations Decisions Distributors Are Making Blind