Optimize Customer and Prospect Outreach with Microsoft Marketing
Posted on: December 3, 2020 | By: Josie Mah | Microsoft Dynamics CRM
In today’s digital world, businesses are changing rapidly to adapt to the new normal. Reaching out to an existing customer or finding new customers requires new methods to create new leads, interactions, and opportunities. The good news is, if you are using Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you already have a solution at your fingertips.
With the Microsoft Marketing Module with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, you can leverage your data to easily target the right audience, generate new leads, and create a customer journey to nurture leads for a qualified opportunity.
Microsoft Marketing has all the tools to market across multiple channels. Users can create a customer journey (campaign) that incorporates multiple channels – email, social media, chat, remote events – and capture the results for analysis and future refinement.
Below are some of Microsoft Marketing’s standout tools and features:
- Generate Marketing lists and targeted Segments based on the Accounts, Contacts, and Leads already in the system – this feature eliminates syncing or duplication errors.
- Robust Email Template Designer – features include HTML and video embedding.
- Built-in email engine separate from your Office 365 account – prevent system slowdowns and blacklisting.
- Marketing landing pages – Find out what your customers are viewing and capture their interest.
- Lead Scoring – Determine potential leads’ level of interest to assist with lead qualification.
- Event Marketing integration with Microsoft Teams – Event marketing is now integrated with Teams to provide a complete digital experience for creating remote meetings and webinars, including Customer Voice Surveys for feedback.
- Powerful Analytics – Microsoft Marketing offers a variety of ways to capture and analyze data across all channels, including a graphical display for Interaction timelines and Email Opens. The system will even suggest the best times to launch a journey based on the user’s Analytics.
Replace your old ways of doing business with a modern, secure, and customizable system that already works with the Microsoft Office tools that your team is familiar with – Teams, Outlook, Excel & Word. To maximize your Marketing results, contact us to discuss how Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing and the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Applications can transform your business.
How to Double your ROI with Cloud Solutions
Top 10 Inventory & Operations Decisions Distributors Are Making Blind
2020 Nucleus Research Report on ERP Technology