- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/Sales
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/Dynamics 365 Finance & SCM
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
Transportation and Logistics Company Implements Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Illinois-Based Transportation and Logistics Company Seeks Help from Logan Consulting to Implement CRM
Our client is a leading transportation and logistics company servicing clients in the marketing, financial, pharmaceutical, health, and manufacturing parts industries. Their blend of logistics and transportation is supported by multiple Chicago-area locations and can accommodate companies of all sizes, from Fortune 100 down to small businesses. Our client primarily serves customers in the Midwest and is based in Northlake, IL.
Previously, our client used Maximizer CRM as well as Excel spreadsheets to manage their CRM efforts. Continental had been experiencing frustrations with their previous CRM system due to poor performance and difficulties in accessing critical information. This resulted in operational inefficiencies, a lack of pipeline visibility, and a lack of relevant information regarding customers and prospects.
While Maximizer CRM was difficult to use, it still contained a wealth of information. Our client sought to easily migrate their data to a new CRM system, thus providing them a solid and familiar foundation on which to build.
Our client reviewed several CRM solutions to address these needs and better coordinate the overall sales, marketing and customer service efforts. Logan Consulting consulted with our client to discuss these and other requirements. Logan Consulting showed that Microsoft Dynamics CRM was the best fit for their needs. Both companies further agreed that Scribe Insight was the best tool for the data migration from our client’s Maximizer CRM legacy application. Scribe’s robust Dynamics CRM Adapter provided all the necessary tools to migration Accounts, Contacts, Notes, Activities and Attachments.
- The successful migration of legacy Accounts, Contacts, Notes, Activities and Attachments provided our client with a solid, familiar CRM foundation.
- Provides a complete view of the customer for sales, marketing and customer service activities, dramatically improving customer satisfaction
- The Advanced Find searching capability allows CRM Users to easily query any information stored in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Communication is greatly enhanced throughout the organization by having a single location for customer notes and correspondence