Financial Management with Acumatica
Posted on: November 11, 2019 | By: Robert Joynt | Acumatica
Financial management in Acumatica works great for any size company. It can be a complex as needed for the requirements of large organization, but the software is intuitive and easy to use so even smaller companies will see great advantages.
Acumatica’s financial management software can do everything from daily financial tasks to quarterly, monthly and yearly reporting and financial statements. It includes tools for financial analysis, planning and budgeting all while fully integrating with other Acumatica modules.
1. Automation – Financial Management with Acumatica offers many automated activities for reporting and closing processes to save time and support efficiency.
2. Workflow – Setup workflows to efficiently manage financial tasks and integrate with other software or Acumatica modules.
3. Visibility – Financial Management in Acumatica gives you real time visibility of financial activities shared across entities allowing everyone to see the same, accurate information.
4. Local or International – With multi-currency functionality, multi-language functionality and multi-company functionality Financial Management in Acumatica supports international business.
5. Multiple Entities – Manage multiple entities for separate tax and reporting purposes while still easily consolidating when needed.
These are only a few examples of ways that financial management in Acumatica can support your business. Contact us today to see if Financial Management with Acumatica is right for your company.
Please do not hesitate to contact Logan Consulting to discuss your current processes or to explore other ways we may choose to work together.
Logan Consulting is a professional services firm committed to helping businesses improve business processes to get the most from their ERP investments.
5 Steps to Navigating ERP Selection and Implementation
Top 10 Inventory & Operations Decisions Distributors Are Making Blind