Get Customer Feedback with Dynamics 365 Customer Voice
Posted on: November 20, 2020 | By: Josie Mah | Microsoft Dynamics CRM
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, staying connected with customers is more critical than ever. The good news is, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Voice provides a simple and efficient way to get feedback on your operations and services.
Microsoft released Customer Voice several years ago, and the software evolved into Microsoft Forms, an application that provided a simpler method to provide Surveys and questionnaires to Clients, Prospects, Vendors, and internal Staff. Microsoft Customer Voice is the software’s latest iteration, which has been optimized for ease of use across a broad range of potential situations. Customer Voice allows users to quickly gather and track customer feedback metrics based on customer survey data and act according to real-time feedback.
What are some of the uses of Customer Voice?
- Feedback on Customer Support Cases when the case is resolved
- Delivery of Orders
- Project Delivery
- Service Visits
- Periodic Customer Surveys- Capture Net Promoter Score Metrics (NPS)
D365 Customer Service is often used to handle customer cases. When a case is resolved, a Customer Voice Survey can be automatically sent to the Customer. Upon completion, feedback is immediately captured by Customer Voice and automatically summarized in the user dashboard in real-time.
What are Customer Voice’s features and capabilities?
- Customizable pre-built templates for the inclusion of desired questions and branding.
- Ability to set alerts and notifications for unsatisfactory scores to improve communication with clients.
- Customizable dashboards for tracking and visualization of metrics captured by customer surveys.
- Integration with other Dynamics applications such as D365 CRM, Power BI, Power Apps, and hundreds of other applications with Power Automate Connectors.
To learn more about Customer Voice, check out Microsoft’s short video for a demonstration of its key functionalities.
Continue your digital transformation with Logan Consulting. Contact us today for more information regarding Dynamics 365 Customer Voice or any Microsoft Dynamics products.
How to Double your ROI with Cloud Solutions
Top 10 Inventory & Operations Decisions Distributors Are Making Blind
2020 Nucleus Research Report on ERP Technology