Top 5 Reasons to Attend Microsoft Convergence
Logan Consulting has been a Microsoft Partner for over ten years now and we have been attending Convergence since we became Microsoft Partners. The event is fast approaching and we are headed to Atlanta from March 4-7, 2014 for the event this year. Each year we have repeat attendees, clients who really get value from the event. I have always thought that it would be worthwhile for any serious user of a Microsoft Dynamics solution to attend Convergence. So this year I thought I would write a quick blog post about the Top Five Reasons to Attend Microsoft Convergence, but if you already know you should go to Convergence you can click here to register.
Top Five Reasons to Attend Microsoft Convergence 2014
- Sharing Ideas with Other Users – Convergence is an awesome opportunity to meet other users and hear how they are using their Dynamics solution. Learning from others users in your industry or in your same role can be quite beneficial. Microsoft has specific events and sessions dedicated to introducing users.
- Learn, Learn, Learn – Microsoft offers a ton of sessions that are delivered by technical people in the field. These sessions offer great learning opportunities to users. There is a session builder tool directly on the main Convergence site
- Talk to Technical Support Reps from Microsoft – Your Convergence registration includes access to Microsoft technical representatives. There is no time limit or limit to the number of questions. You can just go to that area of the convention center and find someone to help you.
- What's New – Convergence is the main event each year for Microsoft Dynamics Customers and Partners. Microsoft does an excellent job each year of providing details on future direction for Dynamics products and helping companies understand the “vision” for their solution.
- More to My Dynamics Solution – If you or others at your company think there is more you can get from your Microsoft Dynamics solution, Convergence is the place to go. You can learn about new features, features you didn't know existed, 3rd party add-ons, apps that work with your Dynamics solution and more.
If that doesn't convince you, I can tell you that Logan Consulting will be at the Convergence as a Microsoft Partner based in Chicago and nice guys like us will probably buy you a drink!
Hope to see you in Atlanta!
2020 Nucleus Research Report on ERP Technology