Sneak Preview of “The New Microsoft Dynamics AX”
Posted on: July 15, 2015 | By: Jarrod Kraemer | Microsoft Dynamics AX/365
In today’s world of technology, there is always great anticipation for what is on the horizon. We would like to appease that excitement by highlighting some of the new features for “The New Microsoft Dynamics AX”, code name version 7 or Rainier.
Here are the new or changed features associated with financial management.
1. Ability to export account structures to Excel
2. Functionality to view ledgers and advanced rule structures that are affiliated with a particular account structure on a single view
3. Ability to filter Management Reporter reports based on dimension, attributes, dates and scenarios (this is within report viewer instead of exclusively in report designer)
4. New functionality to manage budget vs. actuals and create ledger forecasts
5. Capability to create an unlimited number of layouts for budget plans and forecasts
And here are the new or changed features associated with human capital management.
1. Ability to transfer skills and certificates to employees that have completed a course and/or class
2. Increased efficiency for verifying employment
3. New functionality to enable employees (and their managers) to edit their own personal information within the system
4. Encrypt ID numbers (SSN) for more secure data
5. Ability to access compensation and benefit processing results at any point
6. Capability to view date effective timeline changes
7. New functionality to address compensation events (i.e. change in bonus structure) to the masses
For more details on what to expect in “The New Microsoft Dynamics AX”, please visit this white paper.
For additional information please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or (312) 345-8817.
All the best!
25 Brilliant Ideas to Outsmart Your Competition with Microsoft Dynamics
Top 10 Inventory & Operations Decisions Distributors Are Making Blind
2020 Nucleus Research Report on ERP Technology