New Features Coming to Dynamics CRM Online
Posted on: October 19, 2009 | By: SuperUser Account | Logan Consulting News
Microsoft is rolling out a Service Update in November to all Dynamics CRM Online customers. You will receive advanced notice of your upgrade approximately one week in advanced.
New features include:
- A dashboard homepage that gives improved visibility into data through embedded charts.
- A new release of the Dynamics CRM Online Outlook client with improved performance and usability.
- An updated data import wizard.
- Access through mobile devices.
- Improved help and how-to documentation.
2020 Nucleus Research Report on ERP Technology