Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 R2 is Released
Posted on: May 11, 2011 | By: SuperUser Account | Microsoft Dynamics GP
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 R2 was officially released yesterday. R2 adds some great features and continues to build on Business Intelligence, Reporting and Metrics. This release comes about one year after the initial release of Dynamics GP 2010.
Over 50 feature additions including enhancements to SQL Reports, Word Templates, and email. A new tool called Business Analyzer was added. The tool allows a user to view Dynamics GP reports right from their desktop and can put key information at the fingertips of decision makers.
Some of the highlights include:
- Email support for all option based reports
- Multi-company Excel Reports
- Add GP Forms to Extender Menus
- New SSRS metrics
- List Performance Enhancements
- BI refresh and completion of drill down reports
- The link below contains a “What’s New in R2” document you can download
The official release can be downloaded from Customer Source. If you have questions or comments, please feel free to contact us.
2020 Nucleus Research Report on ERP Technology