Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 virtual launch event
Posted on: August 26, 2011 | By: SuperUser Account | Microsoft Dynamics AX/365
Register now to join Steve Ballmer at the Microsoft Dynamics® AX 2012 virtual launch event
Tune in on Thursday, September 8th at 9:00am Pacific Standard Time
Powerful. Agile. Simple.
What is the Global Virtual Launch Event?
Register now for this free 90-minute online event, where you can hear directly from Microsoft executives, customers, and Gartner analyst Nigel Montgomery about the innovations we’re introducing with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 is a single, powerful enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution that is simple to learn and use so you can deliver value faster, take advantage of business opportunities, and drive user involvement and innovation across the organization.
Featured speakers and other event information:
Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO
Driving innovation and business solutions for customers with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and the broader Microsoft portfolio.
Kirill Tatarinov, President, Microsoft Business Solutions Division
Introducing Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and Microsoft’s vision for the dynamic business.
Nigel Montgomery, Research Director, Gartner
Understanding trends impacting ERP solutions and how they should shape your purchasing decisions.
At the virtual launch event, you’ll also have the opportunity to:
• See product demos
• Hear directly from customers and partners
• Watch product tours specific to your business, industry, or role
• Collaborate with your peers through feeds and community forums
• Chat with product experts
Why should you attend?
• You’ve struggled with ERP adoption and need an easier more flexible solution
• Changes in your business environment require you to anticipate, plan for, and embrace those fluctuations in your business
• Complex operations calls for ERP software that provides integration across disparate systems and gain operational insights through a single solution
• Your workforce already uses Microsoft Office, so choose an ERP solution that works like Office
All the best!
About Logan Consulting
Logan Consulting is a leading consulting firm with strengths in matching technology to business strategy and process, ERP implementation, project management, and business process design. We have been in the ERP space since 1992, and our process-based delivery techniques and tools have helped our clients build a solid ERP foundation to support their business. We are headquartered in Chicago (IL) with offices across the US and Europe.
25 Brilliant Ideas to Outsmart Your Competition with Microsoft Dynamics
Top 10 Inventory & Operations Decisions Distributors Are Making Blind
2020 Nucleus Research Report on ERP Technology