Great Sessions for Dynamics GP at Microsoft Convergence!
Posted on: January 30, 2014 | By: Jim Bertler | Microsoft Dynamics GP
In our last blog post we discussed the Top Five Reasons to Attend Convergence. We discussed the availability of technical staff, the ability to share ideas with peers and Microsoft product team members. However, Convergence also offers a number of great sessions for Microsoft Dynamics GP and all of the Dynamics solutions. At Logan Consulting will work with all of the Microsoft Dynamics solutions, but I thought I would highlight some of the sessions for Microsoft Dynamics GP.
If you go to Schedule Builder on the Convergence site, you can sort and filter by a number of criteria. I brought up all of the sessions on Dynamics GP to see what was available. The ever popular 50 tricks and 50 minutes was there as was the typical What's New in GP 2013. After reviewing the Dynamics GP sessions I would say they many fall into the following categories:
- Using and setting up the web client
- GP 2013 – Benefits, New Features, Upgrades
- Reporting, Reporting and More Reporting – (I love these sessions, we encourage our clients to get information not keep entering data in Dynamics GP)
- Apps – There are new apps coming for Time and Expenses, Workflows and More
- Ask the Experts – These are great opportunities for free form discussion and not a bunch of Power Point slides! GP and SharePoint and Security in 2013 were just two of the ones offered
- Ask your peers – Microsoft has realized that users will benefit from talking to other users and these are great opportunities.
So that is a quick run down of the major parts of the sessions. Feel free to contact us to learn more about Convergence and how you and your company can benefit.
2020 Nucleus Research Report on ERP Technology